How to Pay With Jio Money
DSC is accepting JIO Money using Astropay. To pay with JIO Money you will first need to create an Astropay account (if you don’t have one already). This is a one-time step only.
Follow the steps below that guides you through the process:
1. Go to the Buy Credit page and click the Local Indian Gateway tab and click the Jio Money button.
2. Use the Slider to select the amount and credits, then click the “Continue to Checkout” button
3. Enter your phone number. An activation code will be sent to your mobile.
It’s a One-time phase. If you already have an account in Astropay, the system will skip this phase
4. Enter the 6-digit code you have received to your mobile.
5. Everything is ready to pay , click the Pay button.
6. You need to enter your JIO Mobile Number . Log in and click “Proceed”.
7. If you are already registered on Jio Money then it will ask you to enter the OTP and “Proceed to Pay” and If you are not then it will ask for your details for “Sign up”
8. Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number and “Proceed to Pay”.
You will get a notification on your App to Approve the Purchase – Approve it and your purchase is successful:)